Contact Tampa Bay Water

Tampa Bay Water supplies wholesale drinking water to Hillsborough County, Pasco County, Pinellas County, New Port Richey,St. Petersburg and Tampa. We supply water to more than 2.5 million people through the governments we serve. For residential water service or billing questions, please contact your local water utility. Please feel free to contact us if you need help finding your local water utility.

Under Florida law, email addresses are public records. If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.

For domestic well questions or concerns, please call: (813) 929‑4533.

Due to COVID-19 precautions, public tours of Tampa Bay Water facilities are currently suspended.

Tampa Bay Water Locations

Administration Offices

2575 Enterprise Road
Clearwater, FL 33763
Phone: (727) 796‑2355 or
(813) 996‑7009
Fax: (727) 791‑2388

For directions to our Clearwater office, visit Google Maps.

Click here for directions to Tampa Bay Water's Administration Offices

Infrastructure and Emergency Management Building

8865 Pump Station Road
Land O'Lakes, FL 34639

For directions to our Infrastructure and Emergency Building, visit Google Maps.

Click here for directions to Tampa Bay Water's Infrastructure and Emergency Building

For information on current projects under construction, please call 1 (866) INFO H2O ( 1 (866) 463‑6426 )

For information on our domestic well mitigation program, please call our Mitigation Hotline at (813) 929‑4533

Public records requests should be directed to or Krista Simon, Records Manager, at (727) 796‑2355 or (813) 996‑7009

Utility coordination and plan review requests and construction notices should be directed to or Andrea College at (813) 996-4083

Comments or questions on Tampa Bay Water’s system, projects or facilities and tour requests should be directed to:

Comments or questions about this web site, including feedback, questions or suggestions on accessibility should be directed to: